Our B-Complex forte capsules deliver 300 NRV (nutrient reference values) of all 7 B complex vitamins concentrated in a single capsule! The variety of important contributions of these vitamins to a healthy organism is truly impressive. Since it is difficult to cover all these substances in sufficient quantities through the food with today’s diet and the exhausting everyday life, it is a good way to solve this with a single capsule.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to: normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Folic acid contributes to normal amino acid synthesis.
- Vitamin B12 is important as it contributes to reducing fatigue and exhaustion and the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the normal function of energy metabolism and the normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and carbohydrate metabolism, while niacin contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- In addition, niacin contributes to a normal mental state, normal functioning of the nervous system and the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Thiamine contributes to normal heart function and reduced fatigue and exhaustion.
Flavors and sizes
Allergen Warning: May contain traces of gluten, lactose, soy and egg protein.
Recommended intake:Take 1 capsule daily with sufficient liquid. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
|VALUE||100g||capsule 702,51 mg||% NRV*|
therefore saturated fatty acids
|protein||14,7 g||0,1 g|
|salt||<0,1 g||<0,1 g|
|vitamin B1||470 mg||3,3 mg||300|
|vitamin B2||598 mg||4,2 mg||300|
|vitamin B6||598 mg||4,2 mg||300|
|vitamin B12||1068 µg||7,5 µg||300|
|niacin||6833 mg||48,0 mg||300|
|pantothenic acid||2562 mg||18,0 mg||300|
|folic acid||85408 µg||600,0 µg||300|
|* NRV = % of nutrient reference values|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.